Score! Hero APK

Version 2.08 - com.firsttouchgames.story
Last updated: 2019-02-21 15:56:37

BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status!

Android Score! Hero APK Free Download Version 2.08 (com.firsttouchgames.story). App developed by First Touch File size 99.61 MB. BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status!

APP Information

App Download Version2.08 (89)
Updated2019-02-21 15:56:37
Apk Size99.61 MB
App DeveloperFirst Touch
Malware CheckTRUSTED
Install on Android4.4.x and up
App Package com.firsttouchgames.story.apk
MD55235331d77fa46a6a3e9f01a049f4ab7
Rate
4.58
Websitehttp://www.ftgames.com

Download Score! Hero 2.08 APK

App Description

Score! Hero 2.08 app is Tested By Antivirus, App is TRUSTED.This App rating is 4.58 On mobile devices. Star You could visit First Touch website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. The New Score! Hero APK can be downloaded and installed on android phone supporting 4.4.x api and above. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Score! Hero apk mirrors. You could also download Free apk of Score! Hero and run it using popular android emulators Or Cell Phone.You Can Download free latest version 2.08 Stable and Easy Form google play Or Android Store.

If you like football Score! Hero is the game for you. Get the chance to transform yourself in the latest football hero by mastering your passes, shoots and reaching the highest score over more than 520 levels. Download the game and find yourself in the middle of an immersive 3D Gameplay that makes you feel like you're on a football field. To win and become the ultimate player, you'll have to split defences by shooting precise balls and bend shots into the top corner. Score! Hero provides the best football experience for mobile as it allows you to win awards and trophies, as well as score goals, change to another team or even represent your country's team. Whichever mode you choose comes with beautiful and realistic 3D graphics, intelligent AI which adapts your passes and shots making them all different as well as the ability to customise your player. The game's usability is very easy to understand, yet difficult to master. You can connect the app with Facebook and play against your friends to see who get the best scores in each level and you can also sync your progress to your Google Play Cloud. Check the ranks to see if your results and achievements are doing well and beat each challenge until you're on top. Please note that Score! Hero requires internet connection to download its content and in-app advertisement, and also that despite being possible to play the game entirely for free, there is some additional in-game items and content that can be purchased using real money. Download now and become the ultimate Football Hero.

App ChangeLog

  • Version 2.08
  • * Bug Fixes
  • Thanks everyone for your support, please keep the reviews coming!

App Screens

Score! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero androidScore! Hero android

Reviews

This game is a joke. The players literally walk through each other!? Also the footballers can't even play football. They get the ball and just run straight into the opposition. I mean the good part of this game is the end. Which by the way takes about 10000000 millennials because there is this energy bar which really limits you from playing the game. That might actually be a good thing.By the way the graphics are so dead. You can literally see the fricking pixals!?!?! Just don't download this😐😤


it deleted some of my saved progress and the rebalence of the microtransaction economy has made it far more money grabbing. i wouldn't recommend playing and under no circumstances should you give them money with the game in its current form, its a rip-off.


At first, I thought this game was very fun. When the levels and stages get harder, it can be a fun challenge. I did notice, however, the game will put you in situations where you will not have any opportunity to pass a level. You can have a great pass which will lead to the AI moving you into a horrid position where you are set up to fail. It seems very suspicious since you can, obviously, pay to keep continuously trying to pass the level. That put me off big time


You guys are absolute cowards. Totally ignoring my emails because you know you F'd up big time and can't fix it. Disgraceful carry on. This isn't over 👍


Shameless Microtransaction baiting game. Had about half an hour of playing before the pay wall came in. Or wait 15 minutes to try and get past one level. Not even the oprion of having unlimted lives and paying for the game. £2.99 to have a day of unlimted lives. Disgrace.


This game is pretty awesome but there are some problems such as that there is 10% chance to win a header and a 90% chance for them to win a header andd win yiur playing and an ad show up its really annoying but other than that its a pretty fun game


time & money waste game the higher levels ar design to Waste ur money. they should dicress the add & make the higher level not so hard


Ad's are irritating and infinite life option should be added for free you can charge for the outfits haircut jerseys and all but infinite life is must i would like to spend more time playing this game but life is the problem...


I will stop playing this game . I was in season 3 . I uninstalled it a day ago and found that I have to start all over again. Game overheats my device. I like the game though


to the one who created this is so foolish, why do we have to repeat goals we have scored..... because we have failed to score the the last game so so stupid game play.....and even how can a player be without salary


Perfect app for any football fan.Please only add another full five hearts.Thank you first touch games for such a game and please keep my request.☺


the best game i ever played... best ghrafics and nice game play best idea... but one change was most important that Add some more Levels


I think its good but i dont like waiting when you run out of energy


hard and great game i rated this game a 5 because this game is just simply thw best mobile football game hat i have ever played in my life u suggest u get this game as soon as possible and play it. i promise that you will havr the most fun ever


I think it can be improved by making it more like dls19 adding full matches etc


I really hate the game when i don't score goals at the end and have to restart again.Its better if there is no reboot.


It is so good game ,it is wonderful and nice .we didn't feel boring when we play this game


It all great and you should come and install it its awesome and there supposed to be no ads and thats true


This game is awesome but only problem is soon we will lose energy if we will not do better


Pretty fun and challenging. Great easy to pass the time real quick.


App Permissions

Score! Hero 2.08 requires following permissions on your android device.

android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
android.permission.BLUETOOTH
android.permission.INTERNET
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
android.permission.NFC
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.VIBRATE
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
com.android.vending.BILLING
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE
com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
com.google.android.finsky.permission.BIND_GET_INSTALL_REFERRER_SERVICE
com.qti.permission.PROFILER
android.hardware.bluetooth
android.hardware.touchscreen
android.hardware.wifi

Older Versions

updated: 2019-01-02 23:30:20
updated: 2019-01-02 07:11:27
updated: 2018-12-10 19:46:25

See more versions...

More Android Apps to Consider

Score! Hero
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status!.
World Cricket Championship 2
The most intense cricketing experience for the true cricket fan!.
PES CLUB MANAGER
The club management simulation game of the "Pro Evolution Soccer" series!.
Dream League Soccer 2017
FIFPro™ Licensed Soccer.
Zen Table Tennis
Version 2.0.6 - com.resetgame.zentabletennis.
PES2017 -PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER-
Authentic football action!.
Soccer Star 2019 Top Leagues · Best football games
Be part of the soccer stars and enjoy the football of the Premier League!.
Angry Birds Football
Version 0.4.14 - com.rovio.football.
Toon Cup 2018 - Cartoon Network’s Football Game
Pick your favourite Cartoon Network team to win the Football Cup!.
FIFA Mobile Football
Build your Ultimate Team and compete against others with all-new gameplay..