Choose from romance, love, fantasy & horror stories in Chapters!
Direct Download Android Chapters: Interactive Stories APK Version 1.4.5 Choose from romance, love, fantasy & horror stories in Chapters!
Table of Contents
Chapters: Interactive Stories Android File Information
Developer: Crazy Maple Studio Dev.
Version: 1.4.5 (145)
File size: 93.94 MB
Uploaded: 2019-01-11 15:16:42
Requirement: Android 4.3.x and up
Download Chapters: Interactive Stories 1.4.5 APK
Choose your story with Chapters, the interactive story game that lets you choose your path in every story. Read through pages and pages of fun interactive stories that fit your mood, from romance to suspense!
from our top collection of romance, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, comedy, and drama series! Chapters combines a unique style of choose your own story gameplay with fiction stories from our top authors that you simply can't put down!
Decide on hard life choices such as falling in love, discovering secrets, or unravelling deep mysteries! Make your choices wisely; every ending is different!
- Choose your story! Dive in and start making choices that affect the overall outcome!
- Adventures start with you choosing your name and style to reflect your personality.
- All stories come with info directly from the author!
Our exclusive collection of choose YOUR story games include:
- Who needs a date when you can find a soulmate? Why settle for one when you can have two?
- Unlucky in love, you shift from the ordinary to the paranormal. Are you ready to complete a wildly carnal werewolf triad? Will you give the rival and your dog of an ex something to howl about?
- When your loan shark ex-boyfriend threatens your family because your dad owes him $1,000,000, it’s up to you to save your loved ones.
- To pay off the debt, you accept your aunt’s offer to spend a year working as a high-end escort — one VIP client a month.
- Being a Calendar Girl isn’t strictly pleasure — it’s also part business. What it isn’t supposed to be is personal. Will you be able to protect your family and your heart?
-A deal with the devil sealed your fate long ago. Now, the seven Princes of Hell have come to collect!
- Some of these devilishly handsome demons will try to charm you, and the others have darker deeds in store.
- The fate of your mother's soul hangs in the balance – are you ready to rule the underworld?
- CHOOSE your groom and let your reign begin!
- Choose your life as a supermodel by day and a kidnapper extraordinaire by night.
- Make the choice to play as the hero or villain who kidnaps the only heir to a whole country.
- To get to your BFF's wedding, you'll have to drive from sunny California all the way to New York City... with her totally off-limits and drop-dead gorgeous older brother!
- Tristan is the guy every girl wants and every man wants to be... Can you resist his charms long enough to reach your destination?
- In our first, official Chapters Original story— a hero will rise. Giving a modern twist on a classic tale, become the vigilante of Sherwood Forest who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
- Join us in our first original tale of love and adventure, fantasy and romance. Chapters presents— ROBIN HOOD!
Weekly updates on
Chapters: Interactive Stories will bring a unique and fun twist to choose your own story adventures. Whether you're an avid reader of drama, comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, young adult, romance, or even a gamer, you’ll love making choices in this interactive story game!
Download Chapters today to discover the unforgettable stories where YOU get to make the crucial choices.
Please note that Chapters: Interactive Stories is an online game that requires an internet connection to play.
- New Stories and Weekly updates on Monday and Thursday from BESTSELLING ROMANCE, DRAMA, & FANTASY!
- The Duke and the Domina: TIME TRAVELING BDSM ROMANCE
- You’re a 21st-century dominatrix. He’s 19th-century duke. Lose yourself in a world of passion, pain, and pleasure— and discover what it means to surrender yourself to love. With a past as steamy as your future, this is bound to be your hottest case yet.
- And More...
Chapters: Interactive Stories's ReviewsI have to say, episode is really a step down from this app. Most of the stories revolve around romance, but I absolutely love that. No matter how cliche. I wish that we could get more than 2 tickets in 4 hours, I just want to be able to read more, and spend more of my time reading than waiting until I can read... that's my only complaint. These storys are extremely high quality, and although the majority revolve around romance, there are a few where the romance isn't as beneficial. Love this. 😘
More Romance books than Fantasy. Good stories all around, from what I've read. I think for as short of stories as these are, the gems should be more plentiful. I don't mind paying for gems, but they go far too quickly. I can spend the same $ on a game and have hours of entertainment as opposed to a few minutes worth of choices. It just limits how much time I spend on the app. Hope this makes sense. Good stuff though, moar Fantasy! Great artwork!
I love reading some of the very different stories here, looks like a great place for budding, young, new authors to start; and even if they're not so young, still wonderful to see a place that showcases creative energies. Very inspiring, and I look forward to reading more! UPDATE UNFORTUNATELY THE APP KEEPS CLOSING, SO I EDITED MY RATING. UNHAPPY
I don't like how in every new romance books you already get forced to flirt with him or touch his body parts... So Can You Add A book That the MC doesn't fall in love that easily. EDIT: Plus The Loading Screen isn't working....
5* for the old version. It's very hard to acquire gems now accept if you buy them, but not all of us can spend money like that.. + there is no add accept for earning gems. Love the stories btw! ( i know i can't move on from the old version.. but it's all because it is so perfect 😳 )
everything about Chapters is amazing I love how we can create our own story (that came with the new update recently). I love the characters and how we can feel close to them. I love the background and all the different stories we can read. I have tons of favorite stories that I can recommend to read. The one thing I wish they could do is make us add people so we can interact with them. I love Chapters so much and everything about them and the app is amazing.
EDIT: I emailed them. They responded a few hours later and asked for the reciept for the purchase and gave me the diamonds. i love the stories in this app... HOWEVER. i have purchased diamonds and didnt recieve them. i purchased a 60 diamond package and a 250 one. thats 25 bucks i lost and didnt get what i paid for. also havent been able,to buy the 60 diamond one in weeks. sent emails but after seeing several people do the same with no luck, im losing hope. now,i cant buy the 250 package either.
I changed my review from 5 stars to 4 based on some of the newer content. This is still a good reading application. The stories are well written, erotic, & have some great characters. Some of the concepts are far to cheesy at times, but that's okay. My favorite book is Calendar Girl. The story was incredible, but the ending was absolutely awful. I'm hoping they make a second story. I was really disappointed with the ending, a lot of questions were left unanswered. I wish they would release
Every story in "Chapters" is about crushing on a bad boy or controlling douchebag. I stayed away from stories with "bad" in the title and stawed away from stories with plot summary that sounds like it could be bad boy story. But every story is about crushing on a bad boy. I do not like this app. In interactive stories we should choose the type of person we want. We only get options douchebag 1 or douchebag 2. I wish I never bought gems here. Even Moments app is better than this. Get Episode app or Choices or even My Story to get a good interactive story app.
seem ok just started reading. I did give it a 4 star review it won't let me take off the second star. I read more and found out it was written by libral baffoons. I dont care if some stories have gay and lesbians thats fine. I don't read them, but to rag on Trump for no reason is dumb as hell. It didn't even go with the story line.
The game itself is so fun and full of great stories. The graphics and design is superb however I really, really dislike the fact that with each story, one in every 3-5 choices require diamonds. It's ridiculous the amount of times you would have to pay for diamonds with each decision you want to pick but can't due to the cost. Therefore the only options you have are the crummy choices.
i feel this app is very wonderful. every stories are good. it also help to improve my english speaking and help me get out of boredom and stress. one more thing is characters appearences are so charming. i love them, their characteristics, face, style and so on. reading this app story is better that watch movie, sometime i feel.
Diamonds should not be something so hard obtain, or the choice should not cost so much. I had 120+ diamonds, I signed in with FB and list all of my diamonds. Bollocks. Refund or I'm going to stop using the app Episode is a lot more involved, instead of lil bubbles your an actual character. Episodes a 10, while this for the glitches and not feeling as involved, I give an 6.
This game is so much fun! And addicting, I must confess. The characters are a little formal but that's not a big deal, the storylines are exquisite. The vampire girl is my number 1! She is ambitious, courageous and so many other things
I have tried tons of different story type games and i have to admit this is the best. Except for the fact that sometimes diamonds can be waste all other features are mind-blowing. I loved the stories all of it and i have become an addict. Way to go crazy maple studio and hope that more additions were made to the mystery/thriller section i simply adore those..
the stories are good, when you actually get to finish them.. 3 of my books have now frozen. And another thing.. theres so many choices that cost up to 17 gems but you dont earn enough gems to really do what you want
Pay to open additional dialog/action options ($100 for one story anyone?), pay to continue the story faster than the several hour long timer. And then have the audacity to spoonfeed me ads in between chapters. I understand they need to make money, but this is outright offensive. Seriously, you could build a library with what you would pay here just to read all the options in these stories. Read potential here, ruined by a blatant money grab.
I actually like this app, but I'm giving it one star because I've purchased diamonds and did not receive them! I sent 2 emails and no reply yet... Either give me the diamonds or pay back the money if you're not going to give me my money's worth!!!
I Iike reading the books very addicting but when i try to make diamond purchases they are not showing at all I'm not happy about this i purchased 180 diamonds and nothing showed so not happy!! and trying to get a hold of the developer of the game to have this fixed is terrible!!
Not getting my purchases. This is a great app compared to others of this nature. Great stories, good graphics. However I am not getting all of my purchases. I am now owed 310 diamonds and 5 tickets. Have sent several emails with my receipts and not heard a word. Very disappointing. Also have not been able to use the 60 diamond option in weeks.