ABC13 Weather APK

Version 5.0.503 - com.mylocaltv.wsetwx
Last updated: 2020-06-26

ABC13 Weather apk

APP Information

Download Version 5.0.503 (500000503)
Apk Size40.66 MB
App DeveloperStepleader Inc.
Malware CheckTRUSTED
Install on Android7.0 and up
App Packagecom.mylocaltv.wsetwx.apk

Download ABC13 Weather 5.0.503 APK

App Description

ABC13 Weather is mylocaltv,wsetwx,weather,abc13, content rating is Everyone (PEGI-3). This app is rated 5 by 1 users who are using this app. To know more about the company/developer, visit Stepleader Inc. website who developed it. com.mylocaltv.wsetwx.apk apps can be downloaded and installed on Android 7.0 and higher Android devices. The Latest Version of 5.0.503 Available for download. Download the app using your favorite browser and click Install to install the application. Please note that we provide both basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds than APK Mirror. This app APK has been downloaded 6+ times on store. You can also download com.mylocaltv.wsetwx APK and run it with the popular Android Emulators.

Get the ABC13 Weather Experts on your Android device, with quick access to alerts and closings. Forecasts, along with radar and satellite loops, follow you throughout The Heart of Virginia, or wherever your travels take you across the country. When you can’t get to your television, get it here.

The WSET Mobile Weather App includes:

* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather

App ChangeLog

  • * performance improvements

App Screens

ABC13 Weather App Screen 1ABC13 Weather App Screen 2ABC13 Weather App Screen 3ABC13 Weather App Screen 4


requires following permissions on your android device.

approximate location (network-based)
Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.

precise location (GPS and network-based)
Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.

view network connections
Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.

view Wi-Fi connections
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.

pair with Bluetooth devices
Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.

access Bluetooth settings
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.

full network access
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.

read the contents of your SD card
Allows the app to read the contents of your SD card.

read phone state
Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.

run at startup
Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.

control vibration
Allows the app to control the vibrator.

prevent phone from sleeping
Allows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.

modify or delete the contents of your SD card
Allows the app to write to the SD card.

receive data from Internet
Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.

read Google service configuration
Allows this app to read Google service configuration data.

Older Versions

More Android Apps to Consider

Google Play Reviews

  1. Diana Butler-avatar

    This app is great for radar but fails with forecasting wearher that's expected in the near future as it is VERY inconsistent. The app says 80% chance of rain on today's daily forecast but on the hourly it's 20% all day. Their forecast on the channel 13 website says 40% today.

  2. Paula Bowling-avatar

    I love the ABC13 Weather App. I look and can depend on this app for my daily forecast. I highly recommend!!! 💦

  3. Sue G-avatar

    Can no longer add anotherlocation

  4. patty scarberry-avatar

    patty scarberry


    I was looking for a good weather app believe me I came across a lot of them that I deleted I love this app it's easy to use and it's free but I didn't keep it because it's free it's a good app

  5. Raymond Nanez-avatar

    It is a great weather app real good!

  6. Charles Viney-avatar

    ABC's 13 Weather is a good app

  7. Zoe Ogburn-avatar

    Weather, 28715 Google tell him I want to Asheville news 13 weather enjoy it so much and thank you so much knew something for every day the weather in Daly

  8. A Google user-avatar

    I need to know about the school closes

  9. A Google user-avatar

    I want to know the weather

  10. Lien Nguyen-avatar

    I love ❤️ you

  11. A Google user-avatar

    I love it very much

  12. Dana DeHart-avatar

    chime In app where is it?

  13. Ken Hassevoort-avatar

    I. Like it

  14. Marioabelito Rodriguez Mendiola-avatar

    Marioabelito Rodriguez Mendiola


    great ap

  15. jack brown-avatar

    It good

  16. Jimmy Jackson-avatar


  17. Roechel Robinson-avatar

    Roechel Robinson


    I use to love this app when it use to also give the news but now it just kinda sucks

  18. Michael Burnett-avatar

    Michael Burnett


    Great to have this app.

  19. Bob Dotson-avatar

    Lets see its raining we have a zero chance for today you tell me this app sucks

  20. Nathan Roberts-avatar

    It sucks keep coming that it had stopped and hasn't been open

  21. Berry Walden-avatar

    It still crashes in the middle of the forecast other than that fine.

  22. A Google user-avatar

    Great for local weather reports!

  23. Kimberly Winn-Elliott-avatar

    Kimberly Winn-Elliott


    This app is poorly made. It consistently crashes in the middle of a news story. I spend more time reloading it than I do reading the headlines. Plus, the numerous ads and side stories lock up, shut down, then disappear and I'm left to wonder what the outcome was.

  24. Sharon Vega-avatar

    This app is so much better now that it has headlines.

  25. dee Will-avatar

    No good

  26. Debra Coleman-avatar


  27. stephen ironmonger-avatar

    stephen ironmonger



  28. annelle bauer-avatar

    I can always depend on the Weather people to be the most accurate weather forecast. When I want to find out what the weather is going to be I always look at your app, love it!

  29. Kathy G-avatar

    Being able to switch easily among "hourly," "3 day," and other options is grat. Good, easy to scan presentation. I love this app!

  30. David Tunney-avatar

    This app doesn't match up to the other pages apps by ABC13

  31. Nicci Hensley-avatar

    I wanna know the news as well as the weather.

  32. Hands Heaven-avatar


  33. LaShawn Marshall-avatar

    LaShawn Marshall


    Love it!

  34. Donald Palmer-avatar


  35. Linda Abbitt-avatar

    I don't use a cell phone to much, I have a tablet. So could you please fix this app to work on tablets as well, also one other feature that would be great is an daily UV index, thanks :)

  36. A Google user-avatar

    I couldn't get it to allow me to confirm my location, with any of the ways it gave.

  37. David Covington-avatar

    David Covington


    To slow takes a hour before it works bad app

  38. RUBEN CALZADA-avatar

    It made my phone work slow

  39. Deby Dalton-avatar

    It's the only channel I trust

  40. A Google user-avatar


  41. A Google user-avatar

    Love it!

  42. Blanca Alvarado-avatar

    Blanca Alvarado



  43. William Jones-avatar


  44. Idamae Layne-avatar